GEAR AID Seam Grip+SIL
- Material: silicone rubber
- Size: 1.5 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: silicone treated fabrics
- Coverage: 288” x 0.25” (24’ of seams)
- Cure Time: 3-6 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: Store in cool, dry place
- Made in USA
Seam sealing with Seam Grip+SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silpoly (silicone-polyester) tarp. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon/polyester tarps and ultralight backpacks. A single 1.5 oz tube can seal up to 24 ft of seams. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon or silpoly tarp only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip+SIL.
- Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
- Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO STEP BY STEP
UGQ Outdoor LLC warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner for the lifetime of the product. If a warranty claim is validated, we will repair, replace or refund, at our option, the damaged product. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, lost or stolen items, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, negligence or after-market modifications.
Lifetime of the product means the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials of the warrantied product. Materials and components wear out, deteriorate and fade over time, depending on the products exposure to the elements and how the product is used and cared for. Our warranty does not cover products that fail or are damaged due to wear and tear.
Our Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include return shipping to our location.Repairs arising from abuse or neglect of the product (e.g., torn fabric or rot caused by improper storage) will be done at reasonable rates. We will provide you with an emailed estimate of the details of the necessary repairs, as well as the estimated cost, before any repair is performed.
Share your thoughts about the GEAR AID Seam Grip+SIL